- 23 Feb 23
- 12:00 - 13:00
AWS & Fortanix: Restoring Data Sovereignty in the Cloud
Regulations like the Schrems II ruling and the GDPR require organizations to ensure PII data from citizens in the European Economic Area (EEA) remains within these borders. This data must be protected using state-of-the-art encryption, and the encryption keys must be in the sole custody of the data importer.
By using a centralized, external key store, customers get full custody of their keys with complete control over the data encryption policies on AWS or other cloud providers.
Join our speakers Hildegard von Waldenfels, Regional Sales Manager Central Europe, Fortanix and Wolfgang Joppich, Senior Solutions Architect, Fortanix, on February 23 at 11 AM GMT / 12 PM CET as they discuss how AWS KMS External Key Store (XKS) helps elevate data privacy, sovereignty, and compliance in the cloud.
Join us for the practical demonstration of Fortanix integration with AWS S3 buckets and witness how the misuse of keys can be prevented by applying multi-control and role-based access control (RBAC) systems.
This webinar will give you insights into:
- Data protection + compliance concerns: What does GDPR and Schrems II demand?
- Security framework in the cloud to meet the complex compliances – Separating keys from data
- AWS and Fortanix: A perfect combination to secure your data in the cloud
- Learn how to create an AWS external key store and connect it to Fortanix DSM
- Learn how Fortanix DSM can manage keys for AWS cloud services through XKS