- 08 Jul 21
- 10:00 - 11:00
Identifying and Prioritising risks in the public cloud
Protecting the Enterprise and its connected digital supply chain from highly sophisticated attacks is no mean task. Security teams should be able to quickly detect, investigate, triage, and resolve high-risk, high-impact vulnerabilities. But therein lies the problem.
According to a survey by Cloud Security Alliance, „only 23.2% of threat alerts were real, meaning that 76.8% were false positives“.
The same study reported that „31.9% of analysts don’t pay attention to alerts anymore because of the sheer number of false alarms, and 25.9% get more alerts than they can handle.“
– Huge number of false positives
– Inability to prioritize alerts
– Most cloud alerts lack context
– Difficulty in identifying risks associated with each alert
– Ability to view the impact of a particular alert
Find out how C3M Cloud Control’s risk scoring can help you to handle these Challenges.
C3M’s Risk Scoring Framework helps identify and prevent ransomware and other cloud-based security risks for the Enterprise by :
– Reducing false positives by risk scoring high-risk and high-impact alerts.
– Helping prioritize alerts by providing a 0-10 Risk Score based on the CVSS Framework from NIST
– Helping gain context for all alerts by showing factors contributing to the risk score like „Exploitability,“ „Exposure,“ „Blast Radius,“ and „Impact.“
– Providing a customizable risk model – Enterprises can define the weightage for the components contributing to the Risk Score Framework.